- DO ALL CHILDREN NEED A TICKET? Any guest older than 2 years old must have a ticket to enter Yakima County Stadium. Babes-in-arms must remain in the lap of their parent or guardian.
- CAN I BRING FOOD AND BEVERAGE INTO THE STADIUM? No outside food or beverage, including cans, bottles, ice chests, hard containers or thermoses will be allowed in Yakima County Stadium, regardless of contents, except one (1) sealed water bottle per person.
- CAN I BRING IN MY OWN ALCOHOL? No outside alcohol is permitted. No consumption of alcohol in the parking lot will be permitted.
- ARE WEAPONS PERMITTED? Guests prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including guns and knives, into Yakima County Stadium.
- CAN I SMOKE OR VAPE IN THE STADIUM? No smoking or vaping is permitted inside the stadium. Guests with a valid ticket may leave the stadium and the parking lot adjacent to Yakima County Stadium to smoke and re-enter.
- CAN I RESELL MY UNNEEDED TICKETS AT THE STADIUM? No peddling or reselling tickets on stadium grounds or in the parking lot.
- ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE? No refunds. All sales are final.
- CAN I EXCHANGE MY TICKETS FOR ANOTHER GAME? Unused single-game tickets cannot be exchanged for another game. Unused season ticket memberships can be exchanged for another game, a perk of being a season ticket membership holder.
- WHEN DO GATES OPEN ON GAME DAYS? Gates open at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. Stadium Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the game, and box office phone sales begin at 10 a.m. on game days. Purchase single-game tickets any time at PippinsTickets.com.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A GAME IS RAINED OUT? Tickets are not refundable for cash. In the event that a legal (4 1/2 innings if the home team is ahead, 5 innings if the visiting team is ahead) or made up game is not played, ticket will become a coupon, good for any subsequent ticket for a regular price game during this season and may be exchanged at the box office for this price ticket for a regular season game (subject to available inventory when presented).
- WHEN DO GATES OPEN? In general, gates open at least 30 minutes before first pitch. On some nights, such as Opening Night, Fan Appreciation Night and major promotional nights, gates open one hour before first pitch.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability at Yakima Valley Pippins Games & Yakima County Stadium Events: “HOLDER assumes all danger incidental to the game/event, whether occurring before, during, or after the completion of the game or event, including the risks of COVID-19 or other pandemic outbreak, being injured by thrown or batted balls, bats or any other equipment leaving the playing field. HOLDER knowingly and freely assumes all such risks, and agrees to hold harmless and not sue the TEAM(S) and team officials, PLAYER(S) and coaches, the West Coast League, the State Fair Park, and its owner (Yakima County) for any injury or act that occurs at this event.”