Can’t Make All 32 Games This Summer?
Click HERE to Discover Other Ways to Use Your Season Tickets!
Yakima Valley Pippins Ticketing Policies
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability at Yakima Valley Pippins Games & Yakima County Stadium Events: “HOLDER assumes all danger incidental to the game/event, whether occurring before, during, or after the completion of the game or event, including the risks of COVID-19 or other pandemic outbreak, being injured by thrown or batted balls, bats or any other equipment leaving the playing field. HOLDER knowingly and freely assumes all such risks, and agrees to hold harmless and not sue the TEAM(S) and team officials, PLAYER(S) and coaches, the West Coast League, the State Fair Park, and its owner (Yakima County) for any injury or act that occurs at this event.”
Rain Checks: Tickets are not refundable for cash. In the event that a legal (4 1/2 innings if the home team is ahead, 5 innings if the visiting team is ahead) or made up game is not played, ticket will become a coupon, good for any subsequent ticket for a regular price game during this season and may be exchanged at the box office for this price ticket for a regular season game (subject to available inventory when presented).
Yakima Valley Pippins Policies: Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, professionally operated experience for every one of our fans. In order to create this atmosphere, the following policies will be enforced at all games:
- Guests prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including guns and knives, into Yakima County Stadium.
- No outside food or beverage, including cans, bottles, ice chests, hard containers or thermoses will be allowed in Yakima County Stadium, regardless of contents, except one (1) sealed water bottle per person.
- No outside alcohol will be permitted. No consumption of alcohol in the parking lot will be permitted.
- No smoking or vaping will be permitted inside the stadium. Guests with a valid ticket may leave the stadium and the parking lot adjacent to Yakima County Stadium to smoke and re-enter.
- No peddling or reselling tickets on stadium grounds or in the parking lot.
- No refunds. All sales are final.
- Any guest older than 2 years old must have a ticket to enter Yakima County Stadium. Babes-in-arms must remain in the lap of their parent or guardian.
- Gates open at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. Stadium Box Office opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the game. Purchase single-game tickets any time at PippinsTickets.com.