Want to raise funds for your nonprofit group? It’s as easy as attending a Pippins game!
Local organizations can partner with the Pippins on designated nights to help raise funds to benefit their organizations. It’s simple: Purchase a block of tickets in advance at a discount, resell at full value of the ticket, and the group keeps the revenue earned!
Game dates can be chosen from designated nights on the 2024 Pippins schedule.
A minimum of 150 tickets must be purchased in advance. Need more tickets after the first group is sold? No problem! We’ll sell you more — at the same discounted rate!
Stadium Select seats — the best seats in the house! — are used for the fundraiser.
Nonprofit organizations also receive booth space on the selected night to help promote the organization.
Call 509-575-HITS (4487) for more information.
Pippins Picnic Deck Nights
Located mere feet from the action on the field, the Pippins Picnic Deck offers your group of 20 to 400 people the perfect place to combine food, friendship and fun! Tucked up against the bullpen of the opposing team, down the right field line, the Pippins Picnic Deck is the place to be at Yakima County Stadium. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat menu through the end of the third inning while you watch the game and socialize with friends. Waiter service is available through the end of the sixth inning for additional food and beverage purchases. Call the Pippins office at 509-575-4487 to check availability and to make your reservation; a 25 percent deposit is required at time of booking to secure your date, then pay monthly installments that can fit into any budget — no matter how large or small.
Deck Options Includes:
- “All-You-Can-Eat Menu” from the time gates open through the end of the third inning.
- Buffet-style menu includes: hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers — complete with all the fixings! Also enjoy potato and macaroni salads, chips, cookies, soda and water.
- Waiter service available for items not on the Picnic Deck menu.
- Miminum number of tickets: 20. Exclusive rights to the party deck: 75. Maximum attendance: 400.
- Lock in the best discounts before Dec. 31, 2023: $26.00 for ages 16 and older; $20.00 ages 15 and younger. Prices rise on Jan. 1!