Escape to Spring Training with the Pippins
Do you remember last winter? Do you remember the old and ice? Do you know where there isn’t cold and ice in February and March? Arizona. Spring Training. It is 80+ degrees with sun, blue skies and the windows down. It’s really close to being perfect.
Join Pacific Baseball Ventures as we head down for our 4th trip to the desert as we check out the early editions of Mariners baseball 2018. The details on the trip are as follows:
1. Round-Trip Airfare from Pasco, WA to Phoenix, AZ
2. Ground Transportation from Airport to hotel and hotel to ballparks
3. (2) MLB Spring Training games – (1) in Peoria (Mariners camp) and (1) on the road (TBD)
4. Hotel Accommodations in Peoria (mere blocks from the Stadium)
5. A special “behind the scenes” visit with the Mariners that you cannot buy…
The Price: $995/per person (assuming double occupancy). The price is $1,295/per person for single occupancy. Special pricing available for parties traveling with 4 or more people.
The deadline: By December 22, 2017. Prices increase for parties scheduling from December 23 – December 31 (if space is still available).
We have options for different travel parties this season, as well as the opportunity to extend the trip for an entire week (additional charges apply). Please let our travel partner know if that is of interest.
To reserve your space (this fills up REALLY FAST) – contact Paul with World Wide Travel – 509-525-8040 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to escape the cold and snow with you and start the 2018 season off right!
By Yakima Valley Pippins
January 27, 2018